Monday, April 13, 2009

The EGG hunt..

We took the kids to the Easter Egg hunt yesterday.... that was quite the experience. Some man dressed as a women was standing next to my lil girl and I was completly grossed out. I mean he/she had FACIAL STUBBLE and man toes.. but was wearing a dress and was "trying" to talk like a women. EWWWWW


But besides that, the kids had fun. They were both in the same age group, so Josh grabbed Makayla and they took off running while Mason and I stayed at our own pace. Mason was excited at first to be able to RUN FREE, but then realized there were eggs on the ground. He picked up 2-3 then sat down in the grass and played... got up and picked up another 2, and that was it. He's not a fan of big crowds or noise, but I think he did pretty well!

We came back home and had our own egg hunt at the house so I could get some pics taken, that seemed to be a way bigger hit than the city one!














No comments: