Friday, April 10, 2009

A cake and some eggs

So i'm typing this instead of packing (we're leaving for La Grande in 4 hours) or doing the dishes or folding my laundry.. but at least my blog will be updated!!! LOL


I made this awesome diaper cake for my friend Kim's babyshower tomorrow morning. I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it. It seriously took maybe an hour to do (Sorry for the crappy pictures.. but you get the idea!).






We colored easter eggs last night, and Mason loved every minute of "THROWING" them into the water. He's such a boy. I don't think he could be gentle with anything if his life depended on it! But he was so proud of himself! Makayla had fun painting glitter on the eggs after the color was dried.. she's quite the artiste!





3 comments:

Sharae said...

That's adorable! I love making those diaper cakes and they are always a huge hit. Great job on it!!!

Elise and Rich said...

Hey if I ever had another baby can I have one of those? You do such a good job. Maybe I will come say Hi this weekend.

The crazy chaos I call life... said...

Well how about I stopped by to say hi instead! hahaha I am going to try to come to LG for 4 days this summer so I can get some visits in! It gets hectic enough with family, and for once i'd like to see some friends! :)