Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Recap... and ROCKET!!!

I'm horrible at this blogging thing, in fact so bad it's been a couple years I believe. I left off with the kitchen redo which was completed in march 2011. Following year we started to redo the back deck (added a pergola and and all new boards) but before we even finished that, we put in an offer on a much bigger house just around the corner and threw ours on the market. We finished the deck and tore up the WHOLE backyard to add a new drainfield (so we could sell) and it Took just 5 weeks to sell!  Most of the reason we wanted a bigger house was for so we could do THIS all over again:

 
Baby "Rocket" (as he's been nicknamed) is due on my birthday 5/27 and we're SO excited to finally complete our family!!!

2 comments:

Kiley said...

Congrats! Are you ready for THREE?!! I can't imagine even more chaos in my house! You should show some before and after pictures of your house makeovers.

The crazy chaos I call life... said...

Thanks Kiley... we're SO excited for #3. I think my husband is more than I am, but i'm at that horrible "end of pregnancy" phase and miserable! haha I'll have to dig through and download pics to upload of the old house. We've been busy working on the new one! AHH it never ends!